Our main objectives are reliability over time, maintenance reduced to a minimum and extended plant service life. That’s because in a complex and dynamic market like the iron and steel industry, production can’t afford to slow down. And neither can we. And this is just what we keep in mind while we design and develop our plants. Our company can develop the cutting plant in house and monitor the entire cycle, from design engineering to production and full-capacity operation.
To design, engineer, produce, assemble and test according to a specific plan based on 10 fundamental steps:
– ‘face-to-face’ definition with our customers of plant type
– preliminary 3D/2D engineering
– plant engineering
– production and assembly in our workshops
– testing of all mechanical and electrical parts
– dismantling and shipment
– assembly and start-up supervision
– personnel training
– post-sales service and assistance
– spare parts supply.
We are a small company and that’s why we can allow ourselves the luxury of focusing on even the smallest details. We apply the real craftsmanship of the Made in Italy manufacturing industry, while using modern production processes. That’s our little secret.